Friday, February 11, 2011

February 11

Life sure is busy right now! I have family in town (they came in yesterday and today!) and am trying very  hard to stay positive and not get snippy with everyone around. It's very hard to do! But I take a breath and STOP for just a moment and then keep going. Work is crazy, but it reminds me to be thankful for my health and my supportive family. I so don't feel like reading devotionals, journaling, or blogging today. I was doing pretty good with working out - I will have missed Thursday and today, but will walk tomorrow morning, or hike in the afternoon. It's hard sometimes to exercise - but I'm getting to the point where I can workout for longer, and miss it when I don't do it. I think it's starting to grow on me - maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment